CHRISTMAS IS KRISHNA MAAS
1. Christmas or X-mas is nothing but continuation of Hindu tradition in a different form. Christmas literally means Krishna-Maas or month of Krishna.
2. The X in X-mas or ‘Dec’ in December refers to number 10. Because if we calculate as per Hindu Calendar which starts in March, December is the 10th month. As per English calendar, December is 12th month and hence number 10 in X or Dec does not make any sense.
December is root of Dashambar meaning tenth part of sky meaning tenth month of the year.
3. Bell, Book and Candle – the major symbols of Christmas are nothing but reminiscent of Hindu temple where bell is a must, book refers to holy book and candle is equivalent of Deepak or light of Yajna. Bell is derived from Sanskrit word “Bal” meaning strength. Bell is used in temples to provide strength to prayers.
4. 25th December is neither first day of the year, nor 25th December the date of Christ’s birth nor midnight the time of his birth, as admitted by Christian scholars themselves. Then why is Christmas celebrated on 25th December?
Because this was time of another famous festival Saturnalia festival which was part of traditions before Christianity was forced upon.
“The Plain Truth about Christmas” was published by a staunch Christian Organization named Worldwide Church of God. It admitted to these theories and appealed to Christians to stop following non-Christian traditions of Christmas.
5. The idols of Mother Mary with baby Christ are no different from those of Yashoda with Krishna. To an unbiased observer, there is no difference in Janamashtmi idols and Christmas depictions of Mother and Child. Even the story has surprising similarities. Jesus was gifted to Mary by God. And Krishna too was gifted by fate to Yashoda!
THE VATICAN PAPACY
1. Christianity is derived from Sanskrit term “Krishna Neeti” implying the way of life expounded by Kirishna.
2. Pope derives from “PaapaH” meaning remover of or absolver from Sin.
3. Vatican derives from “Vatika” which means a hermitage. In Vedic tradition, sages used to live in hermitages.
4. Etruscan Museum of Vatican displays several Shivalingas with cobra raising its hood over Shiva’s head.
5. Priest and Abbot derive from “Purohit” and “Bhat” respectively, both signifying Vedic priests.
6. Deity, devotee, divinity are all derivatives or equivalents of Sanskrit words such as diva, devata and devaniti.
7. Pontiff is a corruption of the Sanskrit term ‘puntah’.
8. The Pope was the Shankaracharya for the European region of world Hinudom until hisseat was pounced upon and was forced to turn Christian by emperor Constantine, around 312 AD
9. Saint obviously is offshoot of ‘Sant’. Apostle is Sanskrit ‘Aap-Sthal’ signifying one who proceeds from place to place (for preaching).
10. Several scholars, like H Spencer Lewis, have talked about hidden and secret records in Vatican. If there is indeed anything genuine about Jesus Christ, why it is being hidden?
11. Papacy originated around 4 AD while Jesus is supposed to have lived around 1 AD. If Jesus-time records are hidden in the Vatican, what was its role before 4 AD? Is it that these records are not being made public because they will expose that Christ was a myth and the roots of Christianity lie in Vedic institutions?
1. There are no records of Jesus founding Christianity as Jesus was a fictitious personality. The credit for spread of Christianity goes to St Paul and then to armed campaigns of Constantine emperor.
2. Bible is a hodgepodge of the Old Testament, the New Testament versions written by several persons like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John at different places and different times, the Apocryphs and even angry correspondence.
The original Bible is nowhere to be found (it does not exist in first place). What we have is haphazard translation from language to language at will by the translators or their mentors to suit their own convenience, convictions or predilections, from Aramaic to Greek, Greek to Latin, and thence into French, German, English etc. The word Aramaic is derived from ‘Arya’ in Sanskrit.
3. The introduction to the Holy Bible printed by Cambridge University Press admits that Latin translations of the Old Testament were too many to be all good. None were from original Hebrew but from Greek versions which were not clear. The Latin version derived from it was all “muddy”. Some believed that Lucian and Nesychius made false additions to Old Testament which were excluded by St Hirome and St Chrysostome.
All this points to a confession of Christian hanky-panky confusion. Who knows who introduced new matter or changed previous ones?
4. Still we find several Vedic names in Bible like Krishna as Christ, Hari as Henri and Harry, Keshava as Jehova, Hari-Kul-Ish a Hercules, Ganesh as Janus etc.
5. Chapter 3 of Exodus states that the angel told Moses to remove the shoes from the feet because he was standing on Holy ground. This proves that Vedic tradition of removing shoes in temples was prevalent.
And God said to Moses, “I am that..I am that”. This is nothing but “Aham Tat Sat”
6. Baptism is derivative of Sanskrit phrase “Baspit Sma” meaning “We have sprinkles holy water”. Young Jesus was baptized by John, the Baptist. Thus John was a professional Brahmin.
In essence, to be a true Christian, embrace the Vedic ideology of Sri Krishna. Follow Chapter 2 of Gita and reject all superstitions as guided in this wonderful gift to humanity.
Vedas are the foundation of all religions.
1. World Vedic Heritage Vol 1,2 – PN Oak
2. Christianity is Krishna Neeti – PN Oak
(Publisher: Hindi Sahitya Sadan, N Delhi, India
Ph: +9111233553624, +911123617134)